Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess Who's Had a Birthday!

My big boy turned three and we had a busy day. As of Sunday, Spencer can get out of his crib by himself so he was up and ready to go at 6 am. We went to the gym where he played with the boys, picked up Halle from school and went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I brought my book and let the kids play for almost two hours. Then, we went to the party store and picked out some Batman plates and cups for dinner, along with a huge Batman balloon. We came home and Halle and Spencer helped me make a cool rainbow birthday cake.

When I brought his wrapped birthday presents upstairs, Spencer asked if Santa had brought them. This present (from Grandma Lucie) reminded me of how much Caleb was into Star Wars when he was three. He had Star Wars clothes, shoes, books and toys. We knew everything there was to know about Anakin Skywalker, Boss Nass and Jar Jar Binks. Who was good, who was bad and who you thought was good but was really bad. Now, it's all about Batman for Spencer and I have to learn a whole new cast of characters.


This was Spencer's birthday cake. Doesn't it look cool? Now, Spencer gets to move up to a big boy carseat and a big boy bed but I'm not quite ready for that yet. Does anyone need a good crib?




0 comments:

Post a Comment