Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Car

I just got a su-weet new ride. Yes, it's still a minivan but it's a new (to us) minivan. No one has dragged a wire brush along the sides, no spilled pop on the floormats, no crumbs stuck in its crannies and no boogers wiped on the seats. It's nice. Caleb's friend said that it was a pimped out ride, but it's still a minivan.

Here's my only picture of it. I had to take it in the garage because it's been raining since we got it. Do you know what lots of kids, lots of rain and new floormats equal? Not fun. The car came with 3 months of free XM radio and it's awesome. I found an alt rock station that plays great music from Oingo Boingo, INXS and Elvis Costello. Caitlyn says that the music is weird. I say it's awesome. I have a hard time listening to the radio these days (too many love songs) but a friend made me a great CD full of music from Pink, Gloria Gaynor, Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. (If you have any more suggestions, let me know. The kids are grateful that I'm tapering off my MoTab phase.) I must say that my new radio goes really loud. I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment