Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a lot of fun this Thanksgiving. Here is Halle's Thanksgiving essay from school.

We drove out to St. Louis to Lucie and Tom's house. Steve and Pam were there as well. We got to stay in a hotel, which the kids always like.

Lucie cooked a magnificent dinner. We ate till bursting and then ate some more. Even Rosie wanted some.


There were SIX pies for dessert. It was too hard to pick just one so we ate them all.


One night, Lucie got out the photo albums for us all to enjoy. The best part was Tom's portrait that he drew of Lucie.


We had so much fun just sitting around visiting.There's nothing like family to give extra love, hugs and support. We laughed and cried together.


Pam was generous with advice and extra loves for the kids. They ate it up.



I am so grateful that we were able to spend the holiday with family. I don't know what I would have done without them. Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment