Thursday, May 24, 2012

Elementary School Field Day

Today is the last day of school so summer has officially begun around here and I'm already bored. Of course, there's always laundry to do. Seriously, there's always laundry to do. BUT, I figured I'd do a bit of catching up instead. This month, IVE had our annual field day. Spencer's class had to wear red shirts. The night before, he laid out his selections on my bed, along with a note.
(Field Day Shirt Choices)


The weather was PERFECT!


Here is Halle with her friend, Sophia, and teacher, Mr. Falk. Here's a not-so-quick tale about her sunglasses. Emma informed me as we were getting into bed the night before that she HAD to have sunglasses for field day. I went to Wal-Mart at 6am the next morning and picked up 2 cheap pairs so she could pick the one she liked and I could return the other pair. Of course, Halle remembered that she needed a pair of sunglasses as well and she liked the same pair as Emma. Soo, a quick trip back to Wal-Mart in rush hour traffic to exchange for the "right" pair and everyone was happy.


Emma helped with Spencer's class and was fantastic! She and her friends did a great job with the younger kids.


0 comments:

Post a Comment