Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Spencer




Here's a few pictures of Spencer from this past week. He is wearing goggles because it was raining on Wednesday. In the bottom picture, I was folding laundry while Spencer and Halle watched a movie downstairs. Spencer came upstairs and said, "Mom, look at me. I pretty!" He had smeared lotion all over his head. I took his picture, cleaned him up and sent him on his way. He returned several minutes later with more lotion on his head.
The kids were out of school for several days this week. On Friday, we went to see High School Musical 3 at the theater. We got there 25 minutes early for the first showing of the day and it was packed. We found seats in the third row and I told Caitlyn that I could see every pore on Zac Efron's face. It was a pretty good movie and we have been listening to the soundtrack all week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment