Since our front porch is a busy place, it's not the ideal spot for a nest but our little bird seems to like it there. She is a tiny brown brown bird and spends every night in the nest but leaves in the morning when I go out to get the newspaper.Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter
I hope that everyone had a great and fulfilling Easter. Since it was a disastrous event here at our house, I will instead tell you about our new "pet." I have a little basket that hangs on my front porch and Halle discovered that a bird had built a nest inside and laid a little egg. We had to take it down and carefully check it out.
Since our front porch is a busy place, it's not the ideal spot for a nest but our little bird seems to like it there. She is a tiny brown brown bird and spends every night in the nest but leaves in the morning when I go out to get the newspaper.
Since our front porch is a busy place, it's not the ideal spot for a nest but our little bird seems to like it there. She is a tiny brown brown bird and spends every night in the nest but leaves in the morning when I go out to get the newspaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment