Yes, my computer is still broken so there's still no photos to post. I could try to recap our family's happenings over the last 6 months but I won't so just be assured that my children are still fabulously wonderful and talented and they're growing up way too fast.
Since I have no sports/birthday/back to school pictures to post, I've decided to write my little thought for today. It hasn't been a good week. Sick kids, messy house, relationship "issues." I've had a lot to deal with and a lot of major decisions to make. After much prayer, study and tears, here's what I've come up with: Choose to be cheerful. Each day presents its challenges. The difference is in my attitude. I can have something ruin my day and get me all grumpy or I can decide to "have no fear" and let everything just slide right off.
"Let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." D&C 123:17
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you." D&C 68:6
As I tell the kids, your attitude is your responsibility and I am choosing to be cheerful.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
good thought, Jill. Always have fond memories serving with you in the primary presidency. Good luck with the new school year - you are one of my all-time favorites!!!
Love ya,
Adrianne
Post a Comment