Friday, November 5, 2010

Summer Sports

  I emptied my Nikon onto the computer and was surprised to find pictures from this summer. So, for all of you who were feeling deprived of my 8000 sports pictures, I have picked one from each athlete.

  Spencer started T-Ball this year and played like a pro. I have another all-star on my hands here!

  Caleb played summer ball with the Huskies and continued on into the fall with the Dawgs. Basketball season won't start for him until January.


  Halle played her first season of softball with the Sweet Heat. She was great at keeping her eye on the ball and keeping her head in the game. No picking dandelions in the outfield for her!


  Emma played summer softball, subbed for several fall ball games, went right into volleyball and has now started basketball. She's a real champ who not only does a great job playing her sport but does it with a big smile on her face.


  Caitlyn (not pictured) is a pro at looking fine. She spends hours researching and honing her skills and deserves an honorable mention for her efforts as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment