Sunday, December 19, 2010
Tasty, Tasty
Tonight, we had some awesome ham for dinner. I regaled the kids of my glory days at Gourmet Hams of Danville. As I pulled some Inglehoffer mustard out of the fridge, I said this was the same kind of mustard that we used to sell at the shop. I told them that I had a job in high school so I could pay for college and so I could have money to go have fun with my firends and to pay for gas in the car. I told them of my different responsibilities and thought I was giving the kids a bit of a life lesson. Then, Caleb interrupts to ask, "How old is this mustard?" It's not the same mustard, Caleb. It's the same kind of mustard. Jeez. Tasty, tasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We always look forward to our Honeybaked for Christmas. :-)
Post a Comment