Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Good Book and a Snowblower Update

  School is out again today for a snow day. The kids are busy alternating between sledding in the front yard and being bored. I've put my time to good use and read this fantastic book.


  I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.

  Yesterday morning, I reassembled the snowblower, turned the key and pulled the starter cord. The cord came free of the handle and went back inside the machine. So ... I disassembled the machine (while using a few choice words) and tried to find the end of the starter cord. It was pulled into the engine mount and I didn't want to take that apart as well. It was back to the snow shovel for me. As I was shovelling, my ipod began to play "There is Sunshine in My Soul Today." Boy, did that make me laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment