Saturday, September 20, 2008

School Walk-A-Thon





Yesterday was the Indian Valley Walk-A-Thon. The kids walk around the trail behind the school for a bit of exercise and to raise money for the school. Spencer and I went over in the morning to help with Halle's class. We were assigned a station and passed out a bracelet to each child as they passed by. Halle and her best friend, Gretchen, walked around together. In the afternoon, we went back to help with Emma's class. When we ran out of bracelets to pass out, we made a little mark on the kids' hands with a marker. Halle was a hit with the marker. All of the kids wanted her to mark their hands. It was a beautiful day and it was nice to be outside.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! I am so glad you started a blog. Now we get to see all the cute pictures you take and stay updated on all of the fun stuff you guys are doing. I was just thinking the other day that we haven't talked in a couple of months, then thought, "Well, she knows everything I am doing because of the blog. I guess I better call her to see what she's doing." Now I won't have to! (kidding)

Post a Comment