Caleb had a regional band concert last week. I had the bright idea to bring my ipod along. The kids ate snacks while we waited for the concert to start and did a great job until we were five songs in (only 9 left to go.) Halle started asking when we could go. I pulled out my ipod, put on the movie "Up," gave Spencer and Halle each an earphone and enjoyed the rest of the concert. Caleb did a great job on the trumpet. At least I think he did. For all I know, he could have been faking it the whole time.Saturday, February 20, 2010
Misc.
Here's a few miscellaneous pictures. Caitlyn went and took her driver's test and was told that she needed glasses. She tried on Mom's to see how they would look.
Caleb had a regional band concert last week. I had the bright idea to bring my ipod along. The kids ate snacks while we waited for the concert to start and did a great job until we were five songs in (only 9 left to go.) Halle started asking when we could go. I pulled out my ipod, put on the movie "Up," gave Spencer and Halle each an earphone and enjoyed the rest of the concert. Caleb did a great job on the trumpet. At least I think he did. For all I know, he could have been faking it the whole time.
Caleb had a regional band concert last week. I had the bright idea to bring my ipod along. The kids ate snacks while we waited for the concert to start and did a great job until we were five songs in (only 9 left to go.) Halle started asking when we could go. I pulled out my ipod, put on the movie "Up," gave Spencer and Halle each an earphone and enjoyed the rest of the concert. Caleb did a great job on the trumpet. At least I think he did. For all I know, he could have been faking it the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment