Of course, Sunday afternoon was the SuperBowl. The kids love to eat snack food in the basement on SuperBowl Sunday. The only one who actually cares about the game is Caleb. I spent the first quarter making and serving the food and the third quarter cleaning it all up so I didn't get to see very much of the game at all. Thanks to all who called. The day wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.Saturday, February 20, 2010
Super Sunday
We had a Super Sunday on the seventh. In the morning, we had stake conference. Our visiting General Authority was David A. Bednar and it was phenomenal. I had also gone to the adult session on Saturday night where he spoke for an hour as well. He's just an incredible speaker. I took lots of notes and cried a few tears as well. Here's Spencer on Sunday morning at the chapel. He had drawn a Batman mask on his face with pen. The kids did really well and only got bored at the last 5 minutes.
Of course, Sunday afternoon was the SuperBowl. The kids love to eat snack food in the basement on SuperBowl Sunday. The only one who actually cares about the game is Caleb. I spent the first quarter making and serving the food and the third quarter cleaning it all up so I didn't get to see very much of the game at all. Thanks to all who called. The day wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Of course, Sunday afternoon was the SuperBowl. The kids love to eat snack food in the basement on SuperBowl Sunday. The only one who actually cares about the game is Caleb. I spent the first quarter making and serving the food and the third quarter cleaning it all up so I didn't get to see very much of the game at all. Thanks to all who called. The day wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment