Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dinnertime

  At dinnertime, like most families, we review the happenings of our day. The conversation goes something like this (in no particular order):

  Me: "How was your day?"
  Child: "Uuuuh!" (I'm not quite sure how to spell this.)

  Me: "How was your day?"
  Child:  "I don't know."

  Me: "How was your day?"
  Child: "We had goldfish for a snack."

  Me: "How was your day?"
  Child: "Our caterpillars all died."
  Me:  "Oh? What happened?"
  Child:  "They died. I forget the rest."

  Me: "How was your day?"
  Child: "I went into my classroom and hung up my backpack I sat down at my desk got out my pencil and started to do my morning work After a few minutes Zoe came to the door and so it was time to go to Ms. Meyer's class We walked over to her classroom and we got out the stuff to work on our robots ... 
...
...
... And then it was time to put our stuff away and come home."

Whew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment