Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a busy Christmas Eve this year. Just as I was about to leave the house to do some last minute errands, I noticed that Riley wasn't looking very well. I took her over to the vet hospital where she was put on an IV and given X-rays and an ultrasound. Many dollars later, she was diagnosed with pancreatitis and had to stay at the hospital. I rushed home to finish a few details and then took the kids to the church for a party that the Evans invited us to. We played dodgeball, ate pizza and had a Nativity puppet show. It was lots of fun until Caleb pulled a muscle in his neck and we had to go home.
At home, we had our traditional reading of the Grinch, opened one present each and tucked the kids into bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment