For New Year's this year, I took the kids mini-golfing. We split into two teams to minimize the fighting so everyone had a good time. Caleb went to spend the night at a friend's house and I took the rest of the kids out for pizza then home to watch "Kung Fu Panda." Everyone stayed up until 10:30 when the movie finished and then it was off to bed. I didn't stay up because, heck, it's already tomorrow in Australia anyway.Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Happy New Year
For New Year's this year, I took the kids mini-golfing. We split into two teams to minimize the fighting so everyone had a good time. Caleb went to spend the night at a friend's house and I took the rest of the kids out for pizza then home to watch "Kung Fu Panda." Everyone stayed up until 10:30 when the movie finished and then it was off to bed. I didn't stay up because, heck, it's already tomorrow in Australia anyway.
Labels:
New Year's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment