I had to take Emma to her class that night and then go pick her up so I was only able to watch about 25 minutes of the game. Since I had fed everyone right before the game, I had neglected to bring any snacks, nor did I have a single dollar in my pocket for the snack shack. Of course, we had to walk right by the snack shack to get to the game, which reminded Halle and Spencer of last season's popcorn and soda. They were out of luck but I told Halle that when we got home, she could make a list of snacks that we could bring to the next game. So she did.Friday, May 1, 2009
Baseball Games Begin
Ball games began this week and Caleb had his first game on Tuesday night. Caleb was the starting pitcher and struck out the first three hitters right in a row so he did a great job. He also played shortstop.
I had to take Emma to her class that night and then go pick her up so I was only able to watch about 25 minutes of the game. Since I had fed everyone right before the game, I had neglected to bring any snacks, nor did I have a single dollar in my pocket for the snack shack. Of course, we had to walk right by the snack shack to get to the game, which reminded Halle and Spencer of last season's popcorn and soda. They were out of luck but I told Halle that when we got home, she could make a list of snacks that we could bring to the next game. So she did.
I had to take Emma to her class that night and then go pick her up so I was only able to watch about 25 minutes of the game. Since I had fed everyone right before the game, I had neglected to bring any snacks, nor did I have a single dollar in my pocket for the snack shack. Of course, we had to walk right by the snack shack to get to the game, which reminded Halle and Spencer of last season's popcorn and soda. They were out of luck but I told Halle that when we got home, she could make a list of snacks that we could bring to the next game. So she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment