Sunday, June 14, 2009

Farm Park

We made a visit to the Farm Park last Friday. The weather was nice and it was something to do that wasn't the pool. I always like to walk through the garden area and think, "Someday, I'll do something like this." I also like to let the kids guess what is growing there.

We fed the goats.


I tried to get a nice picture of the kids on a swing but they were too busy fighting over who gets to sit next to Spencer.

The kids rode the pedal tractors.



Spencer tried on a unihorn in the Indian Encampment.

So did Caleb.

Emma saddled up in the Dairy Barn.


Caleb rode a pig. There's a lot of new building going on at the Farm Park. They've started construction on a new entrance and museum, they've received funding for a bank and an ice cream parlor, and a general store is next on the list. The park sure has grown since we moved here.

Here's a picture of Emma that I forgot to include in yesterday's post.


0 comments:

Post a Comment