Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Few Miscellaneous Pictures

What do you do if you're playing with your brother and don't want him to stray too far? Put a leash on him, of course.


Halle started summer dance classes and is in the same class as one of her friends from school so she's very excited. Notice her stylish Papua New Guinean dance bag.


We bought some raspberries at the store. After eating a bunch of them, Halle said, "These are good, but do you know who has the best raspberries? Grandma Lamb!" I agree.


Since I took a picture of Halle and the raspberries, I had to take one of Spencer too.


Spencer likes playing basketball with the big boys, Caleb and Cody.


We celebrated National Doughnut Day with a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme. (Halle is at the top left, still eating her doughnut.) We also got a free root beer float at Sonic on Float Day. I feel that it is very important to observe every national holiday.


Halle was climbing the tree while wearing flip-flops and fell out of the tree. She got some bark stuck under her big toenail and it looked really nasty so she earned a free trip to the emergency room. She got some antibiotics and is feeling a lot better, but it still looks nasty.


Spencer started his summer gymnastics class and loves it. He had no fears going into the class by himself and wants to go every day.


1 comments:

Kristen said...

I think it was free orange julius day, too. I can't believe you missed out on that one!

Post a Comment