My baby girl turned 15! She has become such a beautiful young lady. She got some fun presents for her birthday and after she opened her iPod dock, she was uninterested in anything else. I had to persuade her to blow out the candles on her cake.


The next day, she and Caleb left for Tennesse to visit Kenny and Suzane and the cousins. While they were gone, I changed Caitlyn's room from this:

to this.

Caleb came back from Tennessee on New Year's Day. He had a great time and he told me all about the four-wheeling, fishing, food, dogs, hunting.... I especially liked hearing about how they shot some squirrels and had squirrel stew for dinner. Caleb then went to spend the night at a friend's house for New Year's Eve, then he spent the next night at a different friend's house so he is worn out today.
Caitlyn decided to spend a few more days in Tennessee so she won't get home until later tonight. I can't wait to here about all of the fun that she's had.
2 comments:
Yum! German chocolate cake! We never get that around here because I am the only one that likes coconut :(
Me too. We never get to have it because Mark doesn't like coconut. Now, we've made it for the last three birthdays.
Post a Comment