Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning came bright and early, like it always does. Everyone but Caitlyn was excited to get up and see what Santa brought.


Caitlyn perked right up after she opened the present that she wanted but she still didn't want her picture taken.


We had our first white Christmas in Kansas City in over 50 years. After opening presents, Emma and Halle suited up to go sledding in the front yard. I suited up to shovel.






In the afternoon, we went to go see "Blindside" at the movie theater. Getting there was pretty tricky because the roads were so bad but we made it. The movie was great and then it was time to go home. We live on a hill and I could not get the van up to our house. Once we got about to our neighbor's house, the tires would start spinning and I couldn't get any farther. Finally, I turned around and went up in reverse. That did the trick. What a merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Gotta love the fry sauce! You should carry it around in your purse so it is always nearby.

Post a Comment