Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Can We Get it Pleeease?

Last week, I had to take Emma out to Blue Springs, MO to a cheerleading stunting clinic. While she was there, the rest of us went to the Independence Mall to kill some time. While we were there, we went into a pet store that was full of the cutest little puppies of all sorts and sizes. I let Caitlyn pick out one to hold and she chose this little bulldog.
It was the cutest thing. We sat in a little room that had a tiled floor. It was a bit too slippery for the puppy and its feet kept sliding out from under him so he couldn't stand up. We all got our puppy fix and managed to leave the store empty-handed.

On another note. Every time I pick up Emma from cheerleading and I hear the instructor start them off with, "And 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8..." I can't help but say to myself, "Schlemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated." (Yes, I had to look up how to spell that.) Just like Laverne and Shirley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment