Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping is Boring

I had to take Caitlyn to the mall the other day to exchange a shirt. ("We are only going to ONE store and we're not buying anything else.") Of course, everyone else had to come with us and Spencer fell asleep in the car. I carried him into the store and set him in a chair while Caitlyn shopped. I picked him back up, paid, went home and laid him on the couch, where he woke up right away. He was sooo mad because he wanted to go to the mall and he wanted to know when we were going to go. I told him that we'd already gone but he didn't believe me.

On Sunday, Spencer fell asleep on the way to church and I held him in my arms as he slept all of the way through Sacrament Meeting. I kept looking down at his sweet face and wondered how many more times I will be able to hold my baby as he sleeps.

When Caleb was this age, he did the same thing-snuggled in my lap during Sacrament Meeting. Only he ended up throwing up all over me before the meeting ended. Mark was at home, so I had to haul Caitlyn and Caleb back home, shower and change my clothes so Icould to get back to church because I was in charge of Primary Sharing Time that day. Good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment